Delicious Super Bowl Snacks
The big game day is almost here. That means it is time to get ready to enjoy with these delicious Super Bowl snacks. These snacks are easy to make and help set the mood for game day, no matter if your team wins or loses! There are many different types of popular Super Bowl snacks including chips, salsa, assorted nuts, wings, pulled pork sandwiches and more. Although you can purchase many of these already prepared, there is also something to be said for the smell of delicious wings, pizza or other favorites being made in the oven (as you can tell there will be no mention of dieting or healthy eating in my home on Super Bowl Sunday!). I have made many different types of Super Bowl snacks in the past and I try my best to change it up each year (except for my Super Bowl traditions!)
Here are some great tasting Super Bowl Snacks that will have your guests asking you for the recipe!
Cheesy Loaded Nachos
Loaded nachos are easy to make and customize! Here are the ingredients and toppings I use, but feel free to skip or replace certain items.
- Browned Ground Beef
- Diced Green Peppers
- Diced Red Peppers
- Black Olives
- Diced White Onions
- Diced Tomatoes
- Hot Peppers
- Corn Tortilla Chips
- Cooked Crispy Bacon
- Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Thick And Chunky Salsa
- Stack tortilla chips in an oven-safe frying pan.
- Add browned ground beef and cooked bacon (Make sure to cover as much of the tortilla chips as possible).
- Add your diced vegetables by sprinkling them as evenly possible over the chips (the amount you add is up to you, although it is a good idea to keep some toppings aside because you are often left with excess chips at the bottom without many toppings).
- Cover with the grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Stick in the oven (or microwave) to heat up. I heat mine in the oven for under 10 minutes at 375°F degrees (just make sure to keep a close eye because oven temperatures vary).
- Remove from oven and let cool for five minutes.
- Remove loaded nachos from the frying pan and place onto a serving plate.
- Put salsa and sour cream into side dishes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keep in mind that there are many ways you can customize this recipe, including using turkey bacon or different spices.
Click next page to find a great recipe for saucy chicken wings.